- The Ecosystem: Taiwan’s investment fund begins to make a mark in central and eastern Europe
- LIGHT FIELD LAB CLOSES $50 MILLION SERIES B WITH NEW INVESTORS CORNING, GATES FRONTIER, LG TECH VENTURES, NCSOFT, AND OTOY TO SCALE SOLIDLIGHT HOLOGRAPHIC SYSTEMS
- The Best Inventions of 2022 Beyond Screens / Light Field Lab SolidLight
- AI Starup AESOP Raises $3M to Tackle Medical and Billing Errors
- Point Robotics’ Surgical Robot Is Taiwan’s First FDA-Cleared
AESOP stands for AI-enhanced Safety of Physicians and can make physician clinical documentation easier, faster, and less error-prone using Machine Learning on 3.2 billion patient visits.
Redefining the world of data by building a differentiated solution for extracting instantaneous insights from data of any scale, speed, or structure at performance and cost unsurpassed in the industry.
DigiMax has integrated R&D, manufacturing, sale, cloud service platform, and maintenance service of hearing aid – creating a unique ecosystem to provide solutions for hearing loss patients.
Genialis is a bioinformatics company that specializes in data-driven solutions for precision medicine development and creating patient stratification biomarkers to facilitate new drug development.
HORIEN focuses on developing medical-grade collagen. The mission is to provide cost-effective and high-quality collagen implant products for wound healing and various applications in different medical fields.
Nanolive offers a revolutionary non-invasive label-free live cell imaging platform, combined with a proprietary AI-assisted analytical, optimized for drug discovery and biomedical research.
The first contract research organization in Taiwan that focuses on biological safety and quality testing and provides GMP grade viral vector CDMO service for the emerging cell/gene therapy market.